House Tour: A Mod House Boat

Thursday, January 26, 2012

One of the most beautiful things about Seattle is how close everything is to the water! I love going out on the boat with my family, and we love to cruise past all the house boats which are moored along the shores of Lake Union. Lots are charming and beachy looking but I really love the mod, clean look of this floating home. The combo of blond woods, tones of grays and a few bursts of red is fantastic and of course you can't beat the setting! 































What do you think? Could you happily call this home? 
{Also, loving that organic free form wood shelf in the shower - wonderful detail!}

{via}
sb signature

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I think I could totally call this home! What a gorgeous space. :)

Nicole Rene said...

That's neat you are in Seattle! I went to school in Tacoma & miss the days my dad would come up from Portland & we would explore Seattle. This is a beautiful home!!! And isnt it nice having a non-rainy day to enjoy boating!? I miss that too! :)

Have a great rest of the week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan