Etsy Find: Lola Donoghue

Tuesday, May 15, 2012



I recently discovered the abstract paintings of artist Lola Donoghue and I am obsessed! The Irish artist lists her works on Etsy {affordable and original art is just one more reason I adore Etsy.com!} and I love her use of soft color and how you can see each brushstroke. She usually paints with oils on canvas paper and her pieces are such a steal, ranging from about $50 - $150 each. 

I especially love this minty green one above. . . but I am biased as I am pretty hooked on mint these days! Which one is your favorite?







You can see more of her beautiful work and buy one for yourself here

sb signature

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are gorgeous! The first one is my favorite. :)

designchic said...

These are amazing - what a talent!! Love the 5th one...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan