Happy Memorial Day

Monday, May 28, 2012


Even though we don't celebrate it here in Singapore, Memorial Day still means the official start to summer! To celebrate here is some beach house eye candy - this amazing NY seaside home was decorated by Nate Berkus. I admittedly have a serious design crush on Nate but also just love the playful and eclectic twist on a traditional beach home. The whole space looks perfect for entertaining but my favorite detail might just be those amazing painted floors! 
Hope you are all having a fabulous long weekend! 



These tangerine painted bookcase interiors are so lovely and unexpected! 

{via}

sb signature

2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

That bathroom is to-die-for gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That subtle graphic floor is such a fun touch for a beach house. I like everything about this space really! xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan