Style Crush: Tilton Fenwick

Thursday, May 24, 2012


Ever since I first spotted their work, I have had a major style crush on the NY based design firm of Tilton Fenwick! The young design firm was started by Anne Maxwell Foster and Suysel dePedro Cunningham in 2010, and has been rising fast ever since. I love how their interiors are both traditional and cozy while still being playful and fresh. Their use of pattern is also especially fantastic - these spaces are such great examples of how to beautifully layer patterns of different sizes {you might notice their love of wallpaper!}. 

I am so drawn to the inviting and a bit old-fashioned vibe in these interiors, do you see anything inspiring?










Visit here for more of the duo's beautiful work! 

sb signature

3 comments:

Contemporary Furniture said...

I like the first photo! thanks for sharing.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Doesn't get much better than that!

lynda@verandah living said...

I love the attention to detail. Did you see that nearly every room has natural woven materials? Baskets, rugs, trays, plate chargers - very nice touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan