Trend Alert: Colorful Industrial Pendants

Friday, May 18, 2012



Industrial lighting has been en vogue for a bit now, but lately I am spotting it in bold hues too! It takes the edge off of what can be a cold or hard look and I love the chance to bring in an unexpected color. Robins egg, kelly green, teal, yellow or mint I am a big fan! 
What do you think?









West Elm has these great ones right now but it's also a great item to keep an eye out for at flea markets or vintage shops! 

{via}

sb signature

6 comments:

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

i've been spotting those, too! love the yellow and mint green ones, so fun!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Love these pics, especially the 1st.

Anonymous said...

I love industrial pendants and think the Ikea one is gorgeous and reasonably priced - better yet, you could spraypaint it any colour you wanted! Love these inspiration pics xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

Glamour Drops said...

Nice to see a bit of colour creeping back in.

Ambs said...

I love this look because it can add just the right amount of industrial to a space. I especially love the blue lamp in the first pic!

amberly

ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com

Jo said...

I especially love the yellow ones. So cheery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan