Daily Detail: His + Hers Office

Thursday, July 12, 2012


These days my entrepreneur husband and I seem to be working a lot of the time. So I guess it is only natural to be dreaming about what our future home office might look like! I love how this cozy partners office allows for a bit of privacy for phone calls ect, while still getting to be together. The bookcases are ideal for all the clutter we accumulate and those sliding wooden doors are perfect for hiding a bit of the mess when the desks are not in use. I would add a deep sofa across from the comfy slipcovered chairs for a place to relax together. Certainly going in my dream home file!

Happy Friday. . . 

{via}



sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan