House Tour: A Playful, Art Filled Home

Monday, September 10, 2012


I love how a really great interior can have a personality of its own! I don't know the owners of this playful, pretty, and eclectic home but I feel almost as if I do. I love the fusion of bold colors and patterns with classic forms and the wonderful collection of art and photography. I think this is a beautiful example of sophisticated design that is still casual and fun! 

I think the vibrant combo of orange and blue might be my favorite bit. . . any details you love?    








{via}

sb signature

2 comments:

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I love that there is pattern and texture everywhere! Definitely not a "flat" house!

Emma said...

Love the colour and pattern in this home. And I am really enjoying orange at the moment. I think it got such a bad associations but it's making a warm and welcoming comeback!
Emma xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan