Etsy Artist Find: Tracey Kafka

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


As I know you have heard me mention many times - I am crazy for Etsy! I especially love how it connects you to independent artists and creative minds all around the world, and one of my favorites lately is the abstract art of Tracey Kafka. I love her soft color blocking and how these pieces would be equally at home in a modern loft as in a beachy cabin. 

What do you think. . . do you love these paintings as much as I do? 







Which one is your favorite? I adore the watery lavender and pale yellow of the 2nd to last one! 

sb signature

2 comments:

Bluebells and Lavender said...

I love the 3rd from bottom...the red background with the fluid white on the top, stunning artwork! Have a great weekend! Sharon

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I love the first one the most because it reminds me of the beach. Her art is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan