Gorgeous Gallery Walls {featured on Travelshopa!}

Friday, July 4, 2014



Sorry for the silence, it has been a super busy couple of weeks here in sunny Singapore! I am working a bunch of fun new projects and am also so excited to be collaborating with Travelshopa, an inspiring online community dedicated to local shopping, travel and style! My first article is a piece featuring 3 surefire ways to create a gorgeous gallery wall. 

You can see all my designer tips here! Hope you enjoy!





{all images via}

sb signature

4 comments:

Monnaie said...

Lovable interior designing and interior furnishing.

Katy Byrne said...

Oh I love a well done gallery wall!
www.designsbykaty.com

Unknown said...

Very beautiful interior.. Organized and very neat.
Carol
xx
http://www.patchking.com.au

Unknown said...

I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up!
singapore interior design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan