Dreamy Interior of the Day: Ladylike Living Room

Saturday, May 7, 2011


I am a huge Miles Redd fan and I think this dreamy living room is just lovely! The ruffled curtains might certainly be too precious for me in another setting, but Redd does such a beautiful job of adding modern and eclectic pieces for balance! 
{Image via House Beautiful}


What I love the most:

1. Wonderful chevron sofa
2. Grooved plaster wall treatment {you have to look close!}
3. Bold, graphic pillows
4. Shaggy Moroccan berber rug! 


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
xo Allison

2 comments:

Anna said...

I find his layering is always so masterful, and it looks surprisingly cohesive for having so much going on. I can't get behind the ruffles, though...

Unknown said...

this is so lovely! The colours work perfectly and even with all that textures room looks airy :)
I love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan