Book Love . . . Dish: 813 Colorful, Wonderful Dinner Plates

Thursday, October 27, 2011


I am so excited for my friend Shax Riegler who just released his fabulous design book, Dish: 813 Colorful, Wonderful Dinner Plates! We both got our masters degrees in the history of decorative arts together, and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of his beautiful new book! It is full of gorgeous images and includes a design timeline of dinnerware from the 15th century up to today. I love the history and sentimental meaning dishes often hold. I love how dishes are passed down in families, sold at vintage shops, and used in everyday life. 

I hope you get yourself a copy too! 



You can read the whole wonderful NY Times magazine review and interview with the author here
Congrats to Shax on all his success!! 
sb signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A book that's new to me! Looks like a great one, thanks for the intro, love these plates.

The Glam Lamb said...

I've been wanting this book too!

Best,
Hallie
http://glamlamb.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan