Office Tour: Fashion Designer Jason Wu

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fashion designer Jason Wu is well known for his ethereal fabrics, gorgeous details, and modern but feminine pieces. I was especially in love with the white dress Michelle Obama wore for the inauguration! I was so curious and excited when I discovered that Carrier & Co., whose interiors I adore, decorated his offices. . . and the resulting spaces are just divine! They have so much chic style and personality but still really let the clothing shine. Plus, the decor is fresh and modern without being cold. While it is an office, there are tons of great decorative details to take home too! 























I love the way Carrier & Co. contrasts the cool cement floors and modern metal clothes racks with antique inspired pieces like the black tables and red Thonet chairs! I also am crazy for oversized bunches of bare branches - what a lovely organic touch. What is your favorite element?

{All images via, except 2

sb signature

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So very beautiful. Loving the combo of the clear console/mirror/art/white chairs. I've already got a blank white wall, now I just need the components. :)

Leslie said...

I agree. The juxtaposition of the different elements is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Really great post! I really like his work!

Party Resources said...

Proud to say he went to my boarding school!! Go Loomis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan