Inspired IKEA: The Maskros Pendant

Tuesday, October 25, 2011


I love spotting standard retail pieces used in beautiful and innovative ways! Here is a bit of IKEA spotting for the Maskros light pendant. It has a great mod feel and is such a fun statement piece. It is rather large {could not believe how large when I saw it in person!} but since its construction is airy and light it does not feel overwhelming. Here are a few examples of it looking especially interesting and luxe! 




I especially love it it in the eclectic bedroom at the top and when painted gold. 
When well styled, I think it's a fantastic piece! 

{via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5}
sb signature

7 comments:

homestilo said...

I feel like this is the Ikea item that I've seen the most in all types of interiors. But, what are you going to do? It just works SO well everywhere!

Unknown said...

my sister has one at her place! really cool !!
xx

Leslie said...

I love that pendant; what a pretty piece!

Amanda said...

I've seen this looking fab so many times in the stock white that painting it never crossed my mind. The gold is awesome!

rebecca said...

would look so cool in a kids room too.

Abigail's Place said...

Love the images!
Beautiful light, love it in Gold such a lovely feature.
Just discovered your blog great post!

Abigail x

Claudia Lane said...

I agree it's a great statement piece...clever design
Claudia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan