Weekend Fete: Global Picnic

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I am so inspired by this ethnic outdoor picnic setting! I love the idea of a casual and chic global picnic to entertain friends. The flowing gauzy blue canopy makes the scene feel so festive. If you are enjoying an indian summer, as lots of us are, then a backyard or park is perfect but this party would be equally fun indoors - just move aside the furniture and lounge in style! {viaHere is my style steal for how to recreate this global look for yourself - indoors or out! 



Oh, and that fantastic drink is a lavender-passion fruit whiskey cocktail but tea or a virgin version would be lovely too!

sb signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely set up!

anyaadores said...

I want to go on this picnic - awesome.
LOVE the rug(s) - I am into rugs - must be a winter thing.
Happy week Allison,
Axxx

Meera @ firstsense said...

I love picnics and adore this style of casual lounging and eating.

Thanks so much for leaving footprints on my blog so I could find your lovely blog, Allison! I've had a little nosey and absolutely love your style and inspirations!

Meera xx

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

I love picnics.
Especially when one is laid out as beautifully as is here. A cocktail or two doesn't hurt either :)

Jessi said...

oh I love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan