Warehouse Style: Palette DIYs

Monday, April 15, 2013

As some of you know, I spend part of my time each week working for the e-commerce company my husband and his partner started. I love being part of the team and it's certainly a departure from my design work. Plus, working just above the warehouse brings a whole new surprising source of design inspiration. As I often walk by these stacked up shipping palettes, I naturally started wondering how I could use them in an interior. They have a great industrial vibe and it turns out there are so many lovely and eco friendly ways to give new life to these old wooden crates {but admittedly they would need a good scrubbing down first!}

I love them white washed with paint or just in their natural wood texture, here are a few of my favorite inspirations . . . 







I especially love this striped bin designed to hold fire wood - so creative and pretty! 

What do you think? Cool and repurposed or just old and a bit dirty? 


{via}

sb signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely cool !

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I love this look, so cool!

KMP Modern said...

Lately I have seen lots of pallets recycled or upcycled into a variety of beautiful furnishings, such as a kitchen island. I really like the ones you found, especially the wood holder with stripes. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

I love this look, it's very nice.
Modular Kitchen Collection

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan