Monday, April 16, 2012

Bali Bliss Snapshots


After spending last week in Bali with my hubby and my family, my head is still swirling with all the beauty and creative energy I felt there. Here are some of my favorite photos . . . I already want to go back {we walked along this cliff to reach the small temple above} Thanks for letting me share!


{stunning 12th century carved stone gate}

{our home for a few days!}


{little leaf trays of flowers, incense food in leaf trays are scattered all around as offerings}


{peaceful rice fields}

{each home or building has its own small shrine to the gods - I love that traditional black and white check!}


{great surfers beach - love the color of the water there}

{a stone carving of the god Ganesh}

{wood mask carving is another traditional Balinese craft}

{Sunset where I sat for on my birthday with my family and had drinks - pure bliss!}

sb signature

2 comments:

CoolBites said...

Absolutely in ♥♥♥ with this beautiful island and the kind locals ;))

Susan Hazel. said...

Hi there! I'm Susan Hazel from Under the Cottonwood and I just wanted to let you know that I've given you an award on my blog called the Liebster Award! It's an award for up-and-coming bloggers that deserve even more attention than they get!

You can check it out and get the image for the award here: http://www.underthecottonwood.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...