Color Combo: Cool + Dramatic Brights

Monday, August 19, 2013































I love when I spot a truly unexpected color combo! And I was so struck by this bold vignette layering saturated tones of turquoise, indigo, cerulean, teal and purple. Blues and greens are often subtle and watery, but these hues are so lively and bright. It certainly is dramatic, but the hit of yellow in the rug and warm lavender wall behind helps balance the richness and add even more depth. I could only find this one shot, but am so curious about the styling of the rest of the room - I think a few natural textures or pieces with dark wood would be especially lovely additions! 

Do you love this color combo too?

{PS how incredible is that hand painted wall paper!?}


sb signature




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan