Chic Color Combo: Indigo & Peach!

Friday, June 17, 2011


In honor of the new blog design, I am sharing one of my favorite combos of the moment! Indigo and peach are a natural pair to me as they balance one another: a cool and a warm, a soft and a saturated, a dusty and a jewel-toned. . . I especially like how the deep blue grounds the peachy-orange. Lovely for a tabletop, a killer outfit, or a beautiful room! 








I adore this bedroom above. I think the key to using peach in an interior is to make sure its not too pinky, to temper it with with lots of natural textures, and to layer varying shades of peach in the same space for depth! 

{Images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8}

sb signature

4 comments:

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

I love the photograph #7
very moody!

thanks,
Leticia
galsintheknow.com
oldcityloft.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

Love the gorgeous table setting and the outfit ensemble!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Glamour Drops said...

Heavens, you mean to tell me that those dreadful 1980s peach taps in my bathroom may just be worth saving? Seriously though, you are right - any colour can look fabulous when paired with the right contrasting and complimentary colours. And peach is a very flattering colour.

Jenna Lee said...

I love peach! Its such a pretty color. It looks good with everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan