House Tour: Simple Beauty in Portugal

Thursday, June 7, 2012

As we head to Portugal this weekend and I am more and more excited to see the architecture and landscapes there! I imagine that the cities are infused with a kind of traditional, old world beauty but the beach towns seem to be pure simple bliss. This casual weekend getaway is in a seaside town just an hour from Lisbon. It is so minimal it really lets the setting shine but it's hard for me not to want to add a bit more color. . . 


Do you like it or feel its a little too simple? 






How fantastic to imagine a long lunch with friends here! 

{via}

sb signature

1 comment:

Claudia Lane said...

Stunning! its simplicity it's definitely its strength in my opinion. I love the idea of the sand being used as floor in one of the bungalows, brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan