Birthday Wisdom!

Thursday, April 7, 2011



It's official - I am 30 today! and you know, its pretty wonderful! I wish I had more words of wisdom to share since I am now supposed to be older and wiser  . . .  but in lieu I found a few lovely quotes from others to live by! (plus I can't help but be drawn their beautiful presentation! I am after all a decorator - would love to frame any of these!) 

Thank you for all the endless love and support from family and friends - I love and miss you all!



















Now lets see if I can follow these wise words in the year to come!! 
Looking forward to a few cocktails tonight with friends! 

 xo Allison 



3 comments:

Anna said...

Happy birthday! I love these - great words to live by. xx

Unknown said...

Lovely post and wonderful quotes ;)
Happy, happy Birthday !!!

xxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful post, and all with perfect design layouts, how fitting! Miss you and glad your birthday was wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan